MIT OpenCourseWare provide free educational material for everyone, not just those fortunate enough to be accepted by publishing course material.
Through publishing material online for free, it allows courses at the school to run smoother, as everyone will have access to it and not need to reel out more expenses for books and learning resources. However it’s also brilliant for independent learners, giving them access to the same material. All around win-win.
Here’s a few of our favourites in and around the robotics theme:
- 2.017J Design of Electromechanical Robotic Systems Fall 2009
- 2.154 Maneuvering and Control of Surface and Underwater Vehicles (13.49) Fall 2004 (PDF)
- 6.001 Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs Spring 200
- 6.003 Signals and Systems Fall 2011
- 6.00SC Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Spring 2011
- 6.01SC Introduction to Electrical Engineering and Computer Science I Spring 2011
- 6.02 Intro to EECS II: Digital Communication Systems Fall 2012
- 6.061 Introduction to Electric Power Systems Spring 2011
- 6.241J Dynamic Systems and Control Spring 2011
For the full list, visit MIT OpenCourseware.